How to Make Chocolate Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut butter has to be one of my favorite foods, and the idea of making keto peanut butter flavored soft cookies is only great.
I enjoy having a quick bite of something sweet but guilt-free on the go, and that means I have to think out of the box to satisfy both my cravings and my keto diet.
I developed this wonderful recipe that you can enjoy during your day even if you’re not on any diet. It’s super delicious that you almost got to to double check if it’s keto friendly, and it certainly is. Let’s get to the ingredients:
Chocolate keto peanut butter cookies
- 2 tablespoons of peanut powder
- 2 tablespoons of sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cacao
- 3 tablespoons of avocado or olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of whole milk half and half, or almond milk
- 1.5 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Mix your peanut butter powder, oil, sugar substitute, and salt really well
- Add your milk, vanilla extract, and cacao then continue mixing
- Start taking small ball-sized pieces of the dough and place them on a parchment sheet on a tray
- Begin gently patting each dough ball with the back of a fork to get your desired shape
- Bake in the oven on medium heat for 10-11 minutes
- Let them cool down completely then enjoy!
This is a super easy recipe that takes no time. Learning to enjoy your food even when on diet will make your commitment to keto even stronger. Try it, and let me know what you think, you might like it!