Easy Avocado Guacamole Salsa
When you begin a diet or a healthier lifestyle, there is almost always going to be that one product that you stick to, and for me especially when I began my keto diet journey, it was avocados. I get to enjoy my breakfasts with the perfect Californian avocados, and I thought to do some research on why avocados are thought of to be a “superfood” produce aside from the fact that they make the perfect keto toasts and tasty guacamoles.
Avocados are considered to be fruits, let’s begin here. They have high nutritious values, some of which are:
- Vitamin C – necessary for growth, development, and repair of all body tissues. It supports the immune system and helps with wound healing.
- Vitamin K – makes proteins for healthy bones and normal blood clotting.
- Folate– promotes heart health and is a natural depression remedy.
- Vitamin E – fights wrinkles, nourishes the skin, fades scars and dark circles, acts as a moisturizer, and softens the skin.
- Potassium – may prevent strokes, helps muscles work, helps prevent high blood pressure, and helps prevent kidney stones.