Keto Egg Bites
Keto Breakfast Idea
Have you ever asked yourself how Starbucks made their sous vide egg bites or what ingredients they use? Although I don’t have the sous vide, I can still make some great and perfect egg bites.
If you are looking for a keto breakfast idea, here’s my version of the Starbuck egg bites. It’s a great alternative for any carbs that can fill you up and leave you full until your next meal.
In this recipe, use as many eggs as you want, this depends on your liking and the servings. The main ingredients are eggs and cream cheese, the rest of the ingredients are optional to add extra rich flavor.
I am using the Philadelphia cream cheese, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach. half-and-half, and of course some salt.
- First of all, put the cream cheese in the blender to soften it
really well then add the eggs. You can either use a whole egg or just the egg whites. I prefer my keto egg bites with the egg whites.
- After whisking your egg with the cream cheese, add half and half, heavy cream, or any kind of keto-friendly milk that you prefer
- Add some salt.
- Whisk the mixture well.
- Add some baby spinach to the mixture, whisk it by hand with a spoon or fork but not too much.
- Cook your cherry tomatoes with some butter. You can also use bacon instead in this step. This recipe is for you, and you can adjust it to the way that you like best.
- Bring the silicone egg bites mold and put the cooked cherry tomato s and/or sliced bacon at the bottom of the molds then add the mixture you made.
- Add some cheddar cheese on top.
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Get a pan or baking dish and put boiling water then place the egg bite molds on it.
- Put in the oven for 40 minutes, then let it cool down a little, and it’s ready to go!
This recipe is very enjoyable whether you are following a keto diet or not, it’s very rich and creamy. And although they are small bites, they fill you up really well! Give it a try and let me know!
Keto Egg Bites
- White Eggs
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cherry Tomato
- Salt and Pepper
- Beat the cream cheese to soften it
- Whisk your eggs (whole or whites)
- Add your softened cream cheese and continue whisking
- Add half and half or any keto friendly milk of preference and add the baby spinach and continue whisking
- Cook your cherry tomatoes with butter (you can also do bacon in this step)
- Add your cooked cherry tomatoes and/or bacon to the bottom of the egg bites mold
- Add your egg mixture to the mold, and add some cheddar cheese on top
- Bring a frying pan and add some boiling water
- Add the mold into he frying pan
- Bake in a 350F preheated oven for 40 minutes
- If the mold is silicone, you can easily push out the egg bites, but if it's not, you can use an icing spatula to carefully take out the egg bites.