The Best Keto Cookies – Keto Snacks
One of those delicious and Keto-friendly recipes are my Keto cookies. When I made my first ever batch, I was surprised with how delicious they are! I even remade the recipe with the exact same steps and ingredients again just to see if they will come out just the same, and they did! I began taking these cookies with me to work as a snack until I got home and prepared lunch, but soon these cookies became my coworkers’ snacks too! Keep in mind these cookies are Keto and sugar-free, and my coworkers were not going on a Keto diet yet they still raged about these cookies! Some of them even asked to pay me to bake them some more, they are that good!
The amazing thing about these keto cookies is that they really cannot go wrong, if you follow the recipe as is and make it with some love, they will come out delicious to you and to pretty much everyone else!
Keto Cookies – Keto Snacks
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extraxt
- pinch of Salt
- 1 egg
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 – 3 tbsp sugar substitute Based on preference
- 2 tbsp peanut butter powder
- First, melt the butter and cacao butter.
- Mix the ingredients- the sugar substitute, peanut powder, almond flour, and baking powder. Then add the melted butter and the melted cacao butter to the ingredients, and continue mixing.
- Add the egg, vanilla, and a pinch of salt as well, and whisk as you go.
- Add the sugar-free frozen chocolate pieces.
- Stir the mixture then keep in the refrigerator to chill for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator, divide it, and shape it into balls.
- Put the prepared cookie balls on a tray covered with parchment paper and insert it into the oven at a temperature of 348.8°F for 17-20 minutes
- Note: after 12 minutes of the cookies in the oven, open the oven and gently press on each cookie with the back of a spoon or fork and close the oven and let them finish baking.
- After the time, take the cookies out of the oven, and let them cool down completely for 30 to 40 minutes before serving and enjoy!